Monday, February 8, 2010

Pineapple Glazed Baked Ham

I made this for dinner last night. When we were in California Maegan made us ham for dinner one night, best ham I've ever eaten! I tried to get the recipe from her yesterday but couldn't get ahold of her. Looking online I found most of the same ingredients used for most pineapple glazes, this is not at all healthy, and we don't eat ham very often, but it was oh so good! This is what I did:
4-5 lb bone in, pre-sliced ham
1 c brown sugar
1/2 can frozen orange juice concentrate
juice from 1 can of pineapple
Pineapple
I put the ham in a 9x13 baking dish, poured the pineapple over the top, them mixed the remaining ingredients together and poured over the ham. I baked it, covered at 350 for an hour and 45 minutes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...