Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pizza Roll

I use this recipe for regular pizza crust too, I usually double it, roll about 2/3 of it onto a cookie sheet and roll the remaining 1/3 onto a round pizza pan, thin crust (for Jared).

Dissolve:
1 TBS yeast
1 C warm water
1 tsp. sugar
Add:
2 TBS oil (I use olive)
1 tsp salt (I omit or use sea salt)
2 C flour
1/2 ground flaxseed

Mix together and knead until smooth. Cover and let rest for 20 min. (Pizza roll instructions: Roll out to approximately 12"x12". Spread a small amount of pizza sauce over dough and then add any desired toppings sparsely. Top with cheese, roll up like a cinnamon roll.) Bake on greased pan at 425 for 20-25 minutes. Slice in 1 1/2 inch slices and serve with pizza sauce.

1 comment:

RPH said...

My kids are going to love this! I am going to try it next time I make pizza! Thanks Becca!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...