Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stromboli

This is the recipe for the lunch Andy and I made at the reunion. I have not made it in a while, but am happy to reintroduce it to my repertoire.

Stromboli

1 can refrigerated french bread (if I was at home, I would just whip up my own dough by halving this recipe)
8 slices of ham
4 slices Swiss cheese
4-6 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 or 3 green onions chopped

roll dough out and spread all ingredients on top. Roll dough up sealing the edges and ensure all ingredients are tucked inside. Cut a few slits in the top of the roll and bake 350 for 25 minutes.

You can substitute or add different types of meats and cheeses inside the Stromboli, just use a combination you like.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Looks like you have some tasty recipes! I will definitely be checking your blog. :-)
Thanks for having me on your blogroll!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...