Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fajita Pitas

ok So I have been trying to lose some weight since having the baby and I have been doing the curves diet, and I tried this recipe for dinner and it was really good and healthy.

Ingredients
tomato
cucumbers
peppers
lettuce
fajita seasoning
boneless skinless chicken
whole wheat pitas

I first boiled the chicken in just water. When it was all cooked I cut it into smaller pieces, then put it in the fry pan and added the fajita seasoning, and about 1/2 cup of water. cook until all of the water is gone. THen you just load up your pita bread with chicken and all the deifferent veggies. It was absolutely wonderful.
Sorry this recipe isn't an exact, just just throw it all together. I don't think you can mess it up. so good luck.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...