Wednesday, September 9, 2009

BBQ ribs

I made this last night, my friend gave me a rack of ribs and told me how to cook them. They turned out so moist and yummy!
I would recommend getting a lot more than one rack of ribs, it did not fill up Jared, he ate almost the whole rack, the kids ended up having hot dogs.

Remove large middle bone from ribs, remove excess meat/fat not attached to ribs. Using a butter knife remove membranes from the back side of the ribs.
Using any kind of rub you want (I used one called sweet and smoky) rub both sides of meat.
Fill the bottom of a cookie sheet with water, place ribs on cookie sheet and cover with foil. Bake at 290 degrees for 3 hours. Half way through cooking add BBQ sauce to meat, continue baking. After three hours they are ready for the grill. Add more BBQ sauce to them while they grill on medium heat for about 5 minutes, enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...