Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Homemade Mayo

There are some really inspiring people out there on the internet. People who make good wholesome, healthy food. I admire their efforts and the time they take to share things with the world.

We dont eat many meat sandwiches anymore, so mayo is not a part of our lives here, but summer is coming up, that means lots of BBQs with family and friends. This mayo is such a great replacement for the store bought container of mayo or Miracle Whip.


This picture is from Karas blog and her recipe can be found here.

1 comment:

RJ said...

I can't believe how DELICIOUS this is! I honestly can never, ever buy store mayo again. Ever. BTW, did you see my comments at the post - I fermented it, it's SO easy, makes it last 2 months instead of 2 weeks, and now even more good bacteria for our guts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...