Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The best chocolate chip cookies

I have tried a lot of cookie recipes in my time and these cookies are incredible. The best. Delicious. Sooo sooo good.
1 cup butter
2/3 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 eggs
1-3.4 oz. box of instant pudding
1 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
3- 4 cups soft white wheat flour, freshly ground
1/2 to 1 bag of chocolate chips

Cream butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs. Beat in pudding. Add dry ingredients and mix. Stir in chocolate chips. Bake for 9 min. @350 degrees. These are even better if you refrigerate overnight or freeze up to 6 months before baking

I have used chocolate pudding and vanilla pudding. Both turned out great! Dont make the cookies too big or they spread out on the pan too much and the edges get crisp. Make em small and eat more!!

original recipe from one of my heros, Kara

1 comment:

Becca said...

These cookies are divine! I made them again with all Kamut flour and coconut sugar. I took six dozen to my neighbors pool party and came home with an empty bowl. I like them a little better with good old white wheat flour, but the kamut is a little healthier and still delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...