Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Quick and Easy Alfredo Sauce

I have been searching for a recipe for homemade Alfredo sauce for a while. I dont buy it at the store anymore, and I miss having it. I finally came across a recipe that tasted pretty good, not like the canned stuff you can buy at the store, but it was still good.

4 servings (12 ounces of pasta)

Ingredients
1/2 C Margarine or Butter
1 C Cream
1-1/2 C Parmesan cheese
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 Dash white pepper
Romano cheese to taste

Directions
Heat cream and butter until melted. Stir in cheese, salt, and pepper.

Look how easy that is! Not to mention, it is cheaper than the store bought stuff. I omitted the Romano Cheese. And I added shredded chicken and peas to my sauce. We ate it with fettuccine noodles(made from artichoke flour). It was tasty!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...